“Whale Watching” Coat

“Whale Watching” Coat
Here’s the spring coat I made this week, once again using burda pattern 8292. This time I used a jean material and lined it with a cotton nautical print both from JoAnn’s Fabrics. I used a different collar and I was excited about incorporating bonded buttonholes as well as self covered buttons from the same fabric as the lining. I’m very happy with this coat. It’s super comfortable and just the right weight for this time of year. I think this is one of those pieces that I’m going to use for many years to come. It kind of grows on you like an old friend. Well, I hope you enjoy the pictures as well as the beautiful scenes from Gooseberry Island at Horseneck Beach. And my favorite picture is the one of my mother removing pins from the garment for me. I’m so blessed to have her. Thank you for sharing in our sewing journey. Good night everyone! Debora 




























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VOGUE V9266

It's a true winner - Vogue V9266

Honeycomb Smocking Dress