VOGUE V9266



VOGUE  V9266                                                                                                                            


Hello sewing fans!   

Here is another dress using the same pattern by Vogue V9266.

https://voguepatterns.mccall.com/v9266


This time around, I made raglan sleeves and added a turtle neck collar. The material is a weave mix of silk and wool. You can tell it holds well and has a beautiful shine and texture. I’m extremely happy with it. It’s one of those dresses you can wear just about anywhere and will last a lifetime. I have some more pieces from this same pattern that I hope to post soon. Meanwhile, I hope your exploring new ideas and creating new things only you can create… and as always, thank you for sharing in an endless sewing journey.
Debora

 


 


See the source image






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a true winner - Vogue V9266

Honeycomb Smocking Dress