It's a true winner - Vogue V9266

V9266

Misses' Lined Raglan-Sleeve Jacket and Funnel-Neck Dress

Hello sewing fans!
I'm excited about wearing this beautiful matching jacket and dress set by Vogue. It's a true winner. I worked hard on the actual fit of the pattern. That was actually the hardest part. The fabric is a two sided color wool. I love the blue and green combination. I didn't have to line the jacket. You may notice that I also added several inches to the jacket, making it more to the natural waistline. I didn't think the crop Pattern length would work well for me. In addition,  I also added length to the dress. I used this pattern several times over. I hope to blog more about it as I use the outfits. Meanwhile, I hope your exploring new ideas and creating new thing only you can create...and as always, thank you for sharing in an endless sewing journey.

Debora 

 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VOGUE V9266

Honeycomb Smocking Dress