1960’s Vintage Dress - Simplicity 1284

 1960’s Vintage Dress - Simplicity 1284
To all the sewing fans out there, here is the latest dress I made this week using Simplicity pattern 1284. The dress has an easy comfortable all around fit. There’s nothing complicated about making or wearing this dress. The pattern itself is easy to follow. I made a few changes such as adding lining, side pockets and a few inches to the hemline. The fabric is from JoAnn’s fabric from last years’ fabric stash. It has a nice illuminating look and very rich texture. I’m so excited about the simplicity of this dress that I’ve already started making another one for next week‘s project. The way this dress is designed with a yoke leaves you with so many possibilities of creating different looks with each dress. Overall, I’m extremely pleased with my latest creation. I see myself wearing this dress a lot this winter. It’s both light weight and warm. Perfect for New England. Well, I hope my latest’s sewing creation inspires you to sew something for yourself. That special feeling of wearing something you made for never gets old. Have a great weekend everyone and as always thank you for sharing in our sewing journey. Debora










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VOGUE V9266

It's a true winner - Vogue V9266

Honeycomb Smocking Dress