Emilie Floge inspired dress



Last night was the perfect opportunity to wear the latest Emilie Floge dress. My friend and professional artist Deborah Macy had an opening exhibit at the Gallery X downtown New Bedford. I’m a big fan of her art and she is a big fan of my dresses. In turn she and I collaborated in a painting where I posed for her wearing one of my gowns. She added so much detail to the dress it was incredible. It was the first time I saw it in person. We displayed the gown side to side with the painting to give viewers a feel of what went into the painting. It was a lot of fun sharing the experience with others. 








OK sewing world, here is my second Emilie Floge inspired dress. I feel like these dresses belong to everyone to enjoy. It is truly a work of art. I’m very happy with it. The whole process of putting it together was just so exciting. The fabric is a combination of weaved silk, linen and embroidered light cotton. Again, I love the elongating lines of Emilie Floge dress designs. Have a great weekend everyone and as always thank you for sharing in our sewing journey. Debora  











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VOGUE V9266

It's a true winner - Vogue V9266

Honeycomb Smocking Dress