Happy Valentines everyone! Vogue pattern V8164


Happy Valentines everyone! I’ve been doing more sewing than posting lately. Here is one of a  few pieces I’ve made in the past several weeks. This is a beautiful coat I made using Vogue pattern V8164. The fabric is a new super fleece from JoAnn’s fabric store. The fur collar I’ve had for several years waiting in my closet for the perfect coat. I think the burgundy fabric was a nice match up to the brown fur. This coat is so warm and cozy. Perfect for the cold spell we are experiencing here in New England. Well, I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Meanwhile, I hope your exploring new ideas and creating thing only you can create… and as always, thank you for sharing in our sewing journey. Debora










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VOGUE V9266

It's a true winner - Vogue V9266

Honeycomb Smocking Dress