"For the Love of Mother Dress Collection"





"For the Love of Mother Dress Collection"

Dear readers. I started this sewing blog four years ago, as a way of sharing my joy of sewing as I took care of my elderly mother. My beautiful mother is now in her resting place. I’m so glad I was granted the opportunity to spend so much time with her. It was the greatest experience of my life. She leaves me with so many wonderful memories. In my thoughts and dreams she remains alive. The best of her continues to grow in me. The greatest inheritance she leaves me with is faith, love, joy, patience, kindness, and an endless talent of sewing and creating just about anything.

Thank you for sharing in our sewing journey. Debora



Comments

  1. <3 I am sorry for your loss! I have enjoyed the journey, and I hope you find inspiration in her memory!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

VOGUE V9266

It's a true winner - Vogue V9266

Honeycomb Smocking Dress