After a few tries

After a few tries. I’m finally getting a grip on blogging. I learned how to blog several years ago in one of my communications class. The knowledge sure came in handy now. I decided to create this blog to share my sewing project. I have made over thirty dresses in the past year. I started making them as a way of connecting with my mother. I wasn’t sure where I was going with it. All I know, is that it gives me great joy and peace. I started doing research on other seamstresses and soon realized that there is definitely in interest in sewing. So, I decided to use this blog as a way of sharing what I am making and hopefully inspire others with their own projects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VOGUE V9266

It's a true winner - Vogue V9266

Honeycomb Smocking Dress