First Fleece Coat

Blizzard 2015 - We’re experiencing a serious snowstorm here in New Bedford with more to come for the end of the week. In some areas the snow is as high as six feet depending on the snow drifts. This photo is right in front of my house. It took two days to plow us out. I’m wearing the first fleece coat which I made several years ago. It’s one of my favorites and I seem to wear it on just about every heavy snow storm. It’s as warm as it looks and I like how it looks up against the snow. I’ve been working on another fleece coat. This time it’s for my husband. It’s just about finished. I’m waiting for the zipper order to come in. Snow days are great sewing days. Let’s see what else I’ll be sewing up in this blizzard. See you all soon, and for those of you who are experiencing this same blizzard, please stay safe, stay home and sew. It’s fun and sew cozy. Debora



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VOGUE V9266

It's a true winner - Vogue V9266

Honeycomb Smocking Dress