Simplicity #1284

Hello everyone! I wrapped up another dress using 1960’s pattern Simplicity #1284. You may remember I’ve used this pattern several times in the past couple of months. This is the final one. The pattern is finally put away. I’m afraid if I left it out, I’d go at it again. I highly recommend this pattern if your looking for simple lines. It’s an incredible comfortable dress that you can wear to just about anywhere. Meanwhile, I have a few other projects pending in the sewing studio. I like to show them when I actually get to wear them. I’ve made a few more hats and a casual winter coat which I hope to post soon. Meanwhile, I hope your exploring new ideas and creating thing only you can create… and as always, thank you for sharing in our sewing journey. Debora





Here’s a quick view at the other four dresses I made from the same pattern. It’s amazing how they all look so different. I truly love all of them.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VOGUE V9266

It's a true winner - Vogue V9266

Honeycomb Smocking Dress