Vintage 1960’s - Simplicity #1284


“2016” Happy New Year! This is my first creation of the year. Again using vintage 1960’s pattern Simplicity #1284. This time I added a red strip down the front center middle of the dress. I thought it would elongate the body. In addition, I made a matching pillbox hat and clutch bag. No pattern, just cut what was fun of the left over material. As always the dress is entirely lined and I added my own side pockets. This has been such a fun pattern to work with and incorporate into different fabrics and designs. At the moment. I’m working on the last dress from this collection. I hope to have it ready for next week. Meanwhile, I hope everyone is having a great weekend and as always, thank you for sharing in our sewing journey. Debora





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VOGUE V9266

It's a true winner - Vogue V9266

Honeycomb Smocking Dress