Clutch Handbag and Pill-box Hat


Happy Valentines day everyone!
Last week you may recall that I made this beautiful fleece coat using a vintage collar and cuffs from an old coat. I was pretty excited about how it came out. This past week I made a matching clutch handbag and a sweet pill-box hat of the left over material. I pleated the material to add texture and volume. It came out really nice. I’m supper pleased with it. I’m not one to spend much time dwelling on the details, so I’ll let you check it out for yourself. For this upcoming weeks’ project, I've already started on yet another fleece coat. Same pattern, different color which gives it a totally different look. I’m hoping to sew again soon. We are experiencing yet another snow storm. This is the winter of winters. Keep warm everyone and stay home and sew! And as always, thank you for sharing in my sewing journey. Debora 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VOGUE V9266

It's a true winner - Vogue V9266

Honeycomb Smocking Dress