Snow is snow! Burda Pattern 8292


Snow is snow! Hello everyone. Hope you had a good week. Here in New Bedford we are dealing with snow issues and extreme temperatures. More to come Sunday night. The roads are covered with so much snow. It makes the streets narrow and difficult to see beyond the piles of snow. We have the National Guard plowing and hauling out snow from the inner city neighborhoods. I never remember seeing anything like this. Overall all, we are still doing well. We are all just trying to go about our daily life’s as best as we can. I did however manage another sewing project this week. I made another coat from the same burda pattern 8292. This time I used a zipper in the front and a straight up collar.  It’s very comfortable and I plan to use it as an everyday coat. I’m  excited about the matching pillbox hat. I've been experimenting with the style lately. I think they wear well. I like the height it creates. The best part is that they are actually warm and comfortable as you can see from the pictures. Well, that’s it for now. Hope everyone has a great weekend. And as always, thank you for sharing in my sewing journey. Debora 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VOGUE V9266

It's a true winner - Vogue V9266

Honeycomb Smocking Dress