Simple Wrap Skirt

Hello sewing friends. Here’s my latest project. Just another simple wrap skirt that I just finished today. I had fun making the matching clutch bag. I used the left over zipper for a designer strip along the middle flab. I thought it would add a nice golden touch and add a richer texture to the bag. Overall, I used the same pattern from last week. The fabric is wool from Bedford Fabrics in Fall River. I love the color of the lining too. Bright and cheery for the long cold winter ahead. The turtle neck sweater is store bought. No big deal. Just something I picked up this week. Well, that’s it for now. I hope all of you have a great weekend. See you all soon! Debora
 
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VOGUE V9266

It's a true winner - Vogue V9266

Honeycomb Smocking Dress