Simplicity 8247 – 1930s Vintage collection


Hello, sewing fans from near and far.

It’s always such a great time of the year to inspire our creativity. This holiday season I’m having a bit of free time to sew. I made a few items I would love to share with you. I’m going to start with my winner pattern of the season, Simplicity 8247 – 1930s Vintage collection. This is one of a few from the same pattern. It’s an easy pattern for an experienced seamstress. However, I must say that the front pleating can get a bit frustrating. You must pay close attention to the right and left of the skirt, as this pattern is asymmetrical.  Also, if you apply self-lining… remember to reverse it. You ‘ll figure it out. Meanwhile, I hope your exploring new ideas and creating new things only you can create… and as always, thank you for sharing in an endless sewing journey.

Debora







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VOGUE V9266

It's a true winner - Vogue V9266

Honeycomb Smocking Dress