#17 Dress - McCall’s 4051

#17 Dress - This afternoon, I made a quick trip to one of my favorite fabric stores, Bedford Fabrics in Fall River. Right up the street is Barcelos Bakery & Café. I stopped in for a nice café late and a famous Portuguese pastel de nata. Yummy!
Now for the dress…This is from McCall’s 4051. One of my personal favorites. I’ve had this pattern for a few years. I don’t even know if it is still in circulation. I love the cut in armholes. Very flattering for someone with a small shoulder frame who is looking for a good proportion to the rest of the body. I cut the pattern at the waist and incorporated my own skirt. The skirt is open front. In the past I used to make this same dress with zipper front instead of buttons. It’s easy on with no gaps on the front that are usually caused by front buttons. The fabric is 100% linen and the top is fully lined.

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VOGUE V9266

It's a true winner - Vogue V9266

Honeycomb Smocking Dress