Simplicity pattern #1354 - The Paris Dress

So here it is, this week’s project - The Paris Dress from Simplicity pattern #1354.
It fits beautifully. I love everything about this dress. I especially like the pattern of the fabric. I was very attracted to it. There are several things I want to try for next weeks dress. Such as lowering the “V” neck and cutting more into the arm opening. I’m still going to look for a different way to work with the back band. Other than that, I highly recommend this pattern. Let’s see if I can wear it this weekend. I still have so many dresses to show you that I made in the past few months. As I wear them, I will keep numbering and posting some pictures. This sewing project continues to be the most exciting creative journey of my life. Thanks for joining me.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VOGUE V9266

It's a true winner - Vogue V9266

Honeycomb Smocking Dress