#37 Dress

#37 Dress

This is a very practical dress that I made this spring. I have been getting good wear out of it. It’s a mix of a couple of patterns which I made my own. I don’t even remember which patterns I used. The skirt is cut at a bias. Anything cut at a bias loves to hug the flesh. I try to be a bit careful when I cut anything at a bias. Even so, it can be very flattering with the right material. The material is very airy and sheer. I lined it with a beautiful pink stretch knit. I thought it went well together. I can wear this dress to just about anywhere. Which I do. Tonight, I wore it to a meeting. I like it so much, I thought it deserved a post. Hope you enjoy it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VOGUE V9266

It's a true winner - Vogue V9266

Honeycomb Smocking Dress