Pink Flowers on a Silk Garden Dress

Pink Flowers on a Silk Garden Dress Hi readers. It’s been a busy week. Even so, it’s important to keep working on this weeks project which I set aside for the hat decoration art project. This weeks’ dress is once again from the same pattern Simplicity pattern # 2178 Cynthia Rowley collection. I made some changes on the pattern. I lowered the bodice to the natural waistline and replaced the skirt. It makes for a relaxed feel and look. The sewing went a lot faster, seeing I already had the pattern figured out from last weeks sewing experience. The fabric is once again silk. Really beautiful. I need to stop spoiling myself with these silk pieces. I know if I had to pay full price from the roll of fabric, I would not be able to afford it. Tomorrow lets see if I can finish it. No promises. After all it’s the 4th of July.






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VOGUE V9266

It's a true winner - Vogue V9266

Honeycomb Smocking Dress